Forum Address change / Inactivity

Announcement about the forum goes in here

Forum Address change / Inactivity

Postby infzer0 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi all,
just want to say if you've found this new forum address -- that means you're in the right place lol.

As you can see, I didnt renew my "passpofan.com" domain name because inactivity, and i don't see the reason paying the server every month for an "inactive forum". HOWEVER, I didn't want to delete the forums, so in order to keep the forum running and reducing the server / domain name bills, i moved the forums into my other server/domain names...

By merging the forums into my other server i can keep the server bills low and i dont have to keep paying separate bills for inactive site/forums...So....Sorry about that ^^

... doubt anyone actually still here to read this message, but yeah...there you go /henshin

New PasspoFan Forum address >> http://www.passpofan.net7.pw/forums/ << be sure to update your bookmark !
Other Webbies - 20Days In Japan - AKB-SG.net
infzer0
Site Admin

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Forum Address change / Inactivity

Postby KalvinET » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:43 am

Well, here I am still clearing the bots hehe!
Since I've not been that much into the idol scene (or at all actually), too busy with other stuff and all, I've literally just come here to clear up bots that still insist on the kitchen advertisements.
Well I'll keep doing it, doesn't take much time after all. Maybe one day this place gets lively again, let's hope

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 21 times

Re: Forum Address change / Inactivity

Postby infzer0 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:16 pm

^ Ahh so it was you ... thanks ! /cry

Actually I also have reduced the bots by pruning all the "inactive" users with lesser than 1 post lol...if you see the stats in the main page, this forum now only has less than 100 members !

By the way i'm much more active in Twitter nowadays (@infzer0) if you want to find me lol. Im online pretty much often there /dance1
Other Webbies - 20Days In Japan - AKB-SG.net
infzer0
Site Admin

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 7 times

Return to News / Announcement