PASSPO☆ Hot News (No Discussion)

Discussion about their newest singles, albums, DVDs and stuffs!

Re: PASSPO☆ Hot News (No Discussion)

Postby wattstax » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:47 am

I don't consider a Best of an actual 'new' album. I hate those as I already have all the songs as Singles or their earlier albums.
wattstax
Purser

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 23 times

Postby Grudji » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:11 pm

wiru48 wrote:NEW ALBUM!

"To commemorate their 5th anniversary, PASSPO☆ will release a best-of album (currently untitled) on December 10.

Along with all the singles the group has released since their major debut, the album will also include popular songs that they perform during their lives, as well as memorial songs that will be created to celebrate their 5th anniversary. It will be available for purchase in 4 different versions: First Class Edition, Economy Class Edition, Low Cost Carrier Edition Peach, and Low Cost Carrier Edition Vanilla. The First Class Edition will come with a DVD containing special footage, while the Economy Class Edition will come with a CD containing a nonstop remix of PASSPO☆'s songs. Meanwhile, the Low Cost Carrier Editions will come with 1 CD, but with different jacket covers. The Peach Edition jacket cover will feature all members, while the Vanilla Edition will feature only Okunaka Makoto who will be graduating from the group on January 1, 2015 at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL.

The album's title, jacket covers, and track list will be revealed at a later date. "

Source: natalie, tokyohive, TGU.

/crazy

/crazy /crazy /crazy /crazy
I've never bought one of their album (confidence in internet buys = 0%) but... maybe... ugh... I'LL TRY TO BUY IT BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT
Grudji
Air Crew

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 14 times

Postby KalvinET » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Grudji wrote: /crazy /crazy /crazy /crazy
I've never bought one of their album (confidence in internet buys = 0%) but... maybe... ugh... I'LL TRY TO BUY IT BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

I have some experience with international shopping online: it depends FAR more on the postal service than on the company you buy from, obviously inside some limits.
CDJapan for example I had a 50% success ratio. And that's way beyond despicable. My postal "service" simply did not deliver the packed at all, or even re-sent to japan. It's simply lost somewhere, like the cargo got stolen or ship sank... Not a single information.
On my 1st buy from them it came perfectly on time.
Buying from USA and delivered via FedEx it came with hour perfection on the estimated date. In other hand packets sent from Finland sometimes never ever came here, or got re-sent without any delivery try.

So if you live in HUEHUEHUEHUEland don't buy without registered and insured shipping. Never. EVER. Prefer the privative companies' alternatives, if you got money to trow out the window and short time to live.
If you live in a country with more competent delivery system (i.e.: most of the countries in this world and some other planets), don't worry that much. I would say that YesAsia and CDJapan are the best... but my 50% success ratio isn't to brag about, neither ever bought from YesAsia.

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 21 times

Postby wiru48 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Hey KalvinET, i need some info about the Correios and international shop, bc I don't know how to ship and etc (I wanna buy this album, and the Aipon pb's haha)

Ja wir schwören Stein und Bein, auf die Acht vom Shibuya, PASSPO☆ unser Dream-Crew, denn Du bist unser Gruppe!
wiru48
Air Crew

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Postby Grudji » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:45 pm

@KalvinET
Thanks for your advice! This is really helpful. I often heard, indeed, that a lot of fans have never received their CDs, French fans included. So I don't really know what I'm going to do... I've seen that Amazon owns two PASSPO singles in France. But if I want to buy something else, I have to buy from Japanese sellers that I don't know much about. A lot of them have around 90% of trust but what if my package is in the 10% that failed ? But Japanstar has 99% with 975 votes... Mhh... I'll think about it... I don't have much money so I don't know how I would react if my package never come home. (well I'd probably scream and cry)
Grudji
Air Crew

Postby Grudji » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:57 pm

The Best-Of album will be called Tracks and it will be released December the 10th! There will be a new song and a new version of Shoujo Hikou.
Grudji
Air Crew

Postby wattstax » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:38 pm

New Year's Anniversary Flight is SOLD OUT !!! /dance1
wattstax
Purser

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 23 times

Postby wiru48 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:14 pm

The "green" color is back!

No, just kidding.

Musshu came to Passpo flight in EX-THEATER Roppongi to see their old mates in backstage.
Remember the NaoMusshu duo, or Aipon old "crush" for her and how the crew is happy to see this himawari girl.
Like Musshu graduation song, "See You Again"

Ja wir schwören Stein und Bein, auf die Acht vom Shibuya, PASSPO☆ unser Dream-Crew, denn Du bist unser Gruppe!
wiru48
Air Crew

Postby wiru48 » Wed May 13, 2015 5:22 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Makita Sako account was hijacked by antis.
Her twitter was deleted, but she is ok.

wiru48
Air Crew

Previous

Return to PASSPO☆ News & Releases