PASSPO 7th Single : Sakura Komachi 2013/02/13

Discussion about their newest singles, albums, DVDs and stuffs!

Re: PASSPO 7th Single : Sakura Komachi 2013/02/13

Postby KalvinET » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Sokhar wrote:Poor Natchu...
Ok she is not the most popular girl of the group (i really don't know why) but come on... she only appears a few seconds in this PV. /why

The producers are complete MORONS. /kill1
She's not the most popular because those MORONS hide her in the corner, but actualy, they barely do anything about equalizing how much each girl appears.

It's almost always a brutal exploration over Mio and Mako (always together), Aipon and Morishi. Not that they don't deserve screen time, they are simply awesome, but hey:

PASSPO consists of 9 girls, not 4 and some cute background dancers.

Weird that they done a pretty good job on WING's PV, worked perfectly, all girls got scene, on Love Diary it wasn't that equalized, but still worked, and then they simply screwed it.

Well, I loved the song, Mako chan lovers will drool over the PV, I liked it a lot, exept from the above mentioned part.

Maybe the reason why Nacchu isn't that popular is because even being ultra adorable, she gets a 100% Made in Nihon seal: too much "national" let's say, nothing completely unseen, a girl to proudly call as wife, but not too flashy. For me Brazilian, I haven't found a single girl like her around here during all my life, but in Japan, she isn't thaaaaat diferent, take in acount that she is so calm, not a showoff at all, I love this style, but it's not something that stands apart in a crowd, who is mostly wiling to see panties and done.
Just wondering, am I whrong or wright, not even I care... Just typing and typing... OK, I'm done.

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 21 times

Postby KalvinET » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Oricon's raking:

1st day: 5th
2nd day: 3rd
3rd day: 7th

Pretty good start, hope it manages to keep the sales for a good week ranking!

By the way: who bought the single?
Let's order 100000 copies each now to see those numbers going up!! haha! /crazy

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Postby Shepard » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:04 am

I make a pre order on 15 january, with ViviNatsu Morishi Edition ^^

Now, I wait the post man, again and again :(
Shepard
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby KalvinET » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Shepard wrote:I make a pre order on 15 january, with ViviNatsu Morishi Edition ^^

Now, I wait the post man, again and again :(

I know how you feel. Waiting is the worst part... Well, mine had to be sent to Brazil, so if you aren't Brazilian, it IS closer to Japan (both countries are exactly at oposite parts of the world). Mine came exactly on the predicted maximum time for SAL - 3 weeks.

PLEASE!! Post pictures of the inside here when it comes!!!

4th day: fell significantly to 13th.

That's quite predictable, sales in Japan are fast, the highest peak is a day or two of glory, at most a week, and this is for legends only (or some HUGE and effective brainwash material).

Well, PASSPO is quite well in terms of sales, hitting a peak of 3rd is not for anyone nowadays. And:

PASSPO is the ONLY Idol group to debut with a nº 1 single at Oricon - Shoujo Hikou stablished 2 records in Japan's music historiy: this, and the biggest drop on the ranking, from 1 to 102 on the weekly chart.

That 1st record is not only a marvel in terms of Idol group - it took about 10 years (don't have the correct number now) to this record be achieved - debuting with a #1 sinlge.

KalvinET
Captain

Postby KalvinET » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:39 pm

5th day: 5th
6th day: 7th
7th day: 16th

Weird variation /shock

strange sales this week, LOTS of sinlges are going up and down evrytime, rare to find one that stays on the same place.

Well, this leads to another 5th place, and another 7th. Hopefully this crazy variation leads to another top 3 sales day for Sakura Komachi.

I've now heard the sinlge (already uploaded to JPopsuki), and frankly, loved. Not WING level but loved. If I had money I would buy it (too bad not the case anymore... /gloomy )

The B side No. 1 Boy is awesome in my opinion, and they everytime make stronger my impression that they managed to create a whole new tipe of Idol group. Wich I LOVE. /loveyou

For me, there's Idols, PASSPO, and normal bands. Now I'm jelous of who bought the single. Well, I'm proud of my album anyway.

KalvinET
Captain

Postby Sokhar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Sakura Komachi finished 6th on the Oricon's week top with 15 531 copies sold.
Sokhar
Air Crew

Been liked: 16 times

Postby KalvinET » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Sokhar wrote:Sakura Komachi finished 6th on the Oricon's week top with 15 531 copies sold.

Pretty good numbers I think /dance1

Hope they continue with good music going on!

It's cool to have a group that doesn't just go by trends, a group that has it's own style.
Those last longer, even if the sales get down, they don't just disappear.

And it feels like the sales are going up anyway.

KalvinET
Captain

Postby Sokhar » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:19 am

Here is "Wish On A Star", the B Side of the Universal Music Store version (instead of No. 1 Boy).
Pretty good song, as usual.

Sokhar
Air Crew

Postby KalvinET » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm

LOVED!!! /loveit
THANKS A LOT!!

Just need it in better quality!

Edit: Actualy a CD rip I mean, the 360p version is actualy on a great quality
How I wish I could have this single...

Sokhar wrote:Here is "Wish On A Star", the B Side of the Universal Music Store version (instead of No. 1 Boy).
Pretty good song, as usual.

I would say awesome as usual! Thanks for sharing!

KalvinET
Captain

Postby Sokhar » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:36 am

Dance shot version :

Thanks to it we learn that Natchu shares hers lines with Mako but in the PV... we only see Mako singing. :p
Sokhar
Air Crew

Previous

Return to PASSPO☆ News & Releases