[2013.03.27] PASSPO☆ Best-of Albums

Discussion about their newest singles, albums, DVDs and stuffs!

[2013.03.27] PASSPO☆ Best-of Albums

Postby wendychi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:50 am

On March 27th, PASSPO will release two different best-of albums simultaneously. They'll consist of songs from their indie days up until One World.

PASSPO☆ Best 1:
1. Let It Go!!
2. GPP
3. Go On A Highway
4. Pretty Lie
5. Shoujo Hikou
6. ViVi Natsu
7. ROCK DA WEEK
8. Kiss = Suki
9. Kimi wa Boku wo Suki ni naru
10. Next Flight
11. Bathtub
12. Natuzora HANABI
13. WING
14. Love Diary
15. Dear My Friends

PASSPO☆ Best 2:
1. BREAK OUT!!
2. LA LA LOVE TRAIN ~Koi no Katamichikippu~
3. Natsuzora Dash
4. UHAE
5. Jyaa ne
6. Hello
7. Material Girl
8. Street Fighter
9. See you again
10. Pock☆Star
11. 2DAYS
12. Dom Dom Freedom
13. Tap My Toe
14. WANTED!!

PASSPO☆ Best 1 preorder link: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UPCH-1919
PASSPO☆ Best 2 preorder link: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UPCH-1920
wendychi
Rookie

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 0 time

Re: [2013.03.27] PASSPO☆ Best-of Albums

Postby KalvinET » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:26 pm

WOW WHY SOO SOON!!!

Tracks that aren't on this collection:

Turn Around
Starting Over
Hakana
Hareru Yo
Ruin
Final Vision
Pink Parachute
Kimi iro no samba
With XXXX
Muteki GIRL
Hallelujah
Yume Passport
Sakura Iro
Sakura Komachi
- - -

15. Roughly 2/3 of theyr work is there, with 10 of them released some months ago, on theyr latest album.
Can't understand why they chose releasing not only one, but two best albums, simultaneously, so fast. Universal Japan gone mad... /why

Not that I don't want it, but come on: it's too early. one more year and only one best would make sence. What are they trying with this? Repeat Ayumi Hamasaki's A BEST's story? It's not those days anymore, and even Ayumi's latest A BEST was said to be too early, and between the second and third (latest), there where 5 years.

Universal Japan doesn't play War very well...they have some messed up strategies, even with super weapons in hand.

One thing that they done perfectly was creating a new group instead of changing PASSPO's crew (Palet). It just wasn't time for this. If they did the oposite, it wouild just turn PASSPO into "yet another idol group". What I see that they are doing is putting PASSPO in a different class, not just the regular money-making-on-crazy-wotas group, but an idol group for many different demographics. That's what I like about them, and I think many do the same. Just Universal can't let this go, but still should think again on their release strategies.

By the way, thanks for the info wendychi! Please introduce yourself at the "Member Introduction" thread, so the whole staff knows you. /yosh

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 21 times

Re: [2013.03.27] PASSPO☆ Best-of Albums

Postby Sokhar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Covers :

Sokhar
Air Crew

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 16 times

Return to PASSPO☆ News & Releases