Your Favorite Passpo song and why?

Discussion about all things PASSPO☆ that doesnt fit the categories above!

Re: Your Favorite Passpo song and why?

Postby naochulip » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:29 pm

I feel I had to post on here eventually! My favourite Passpo songs are Natsuzora Hanabi and Pretty Lie.
naochulip
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby KalvinET » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:47 pm

naochulip wrote:I feel I had to post on here eventually! My favourite Passpo songs are Natsuzora Hanabi and Pretty Lie.

Welcome naochulip!

Cool to see fans from every member around here!
Please make yourself at home /go

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 21 times

Postby wattstax » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:56 am

My favourite right now would be Wing. But in general I prefer their rock-oriented songs, like Streetfighter and Mask.

Live I really came to like Bathtub, Wanted and Dear my Friends, as they have much energy and great solo parts (singing) and in case of Bathtub a different stage performance, which suits the ballad-style.
wattstax
Purser

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 23 times

Postby Grudji » Sun May 18, 2014 8:42 am

I have so many favorite songs... so hard to choose ! /cry

Wanted!! always has been my first favorite one because I like everything in it. Then comes Pretty Lie because I absolutely love the rhythm and the choreography. I also like the way Thank You Birthday sounds... so cool. And finally Break Out!! , FAKE and Mask !
Grudji
Air Crew

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 14 times

Postby wattstax » Tue May 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Hey Grudji, it seems to me you prefer their heavier songs as well. ;) In regards to choreography Wanted is great with its shooting gesture. I also enjoy Love Diary. Don't know why but I like their moves during the "Ah, Ah Ah" Parts.
wattstax
Purser

Postby Grudji » Tue May 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Hello ! Well, as a former punk-rock fan, I still love hearing a bunch of electric guitars. /loveyou
Love Diary is nice too, yep ! I also like this move, I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Grudji
Air Crew

Postby KalvinET » Tue May 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Next Flight must be among your preferred ones as well right?
Love this one. And no, you're not alone if you like Love Diary's choreography, I'm here too!
Haven't seen WANTED live yet.

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 21 times

Postby wattstax » Tue May 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Grudji wrote:Hello ! Well, as a former punk-rock fan, I still love hearing a bunch of electric guitars. /loveyou
Love Diary is nice too, yep ! I also like this move, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Why only "former"?

@KalvinET: Never saw it? Try here. It's around 12:45. Right after the refrain, where they sing "shooting your heart".

But honestly I dislike their, let's call it "Tiger Claws", during the Wanted shouts. It looks kinda ... stupid...

While listening to other idol groups, I discovered, that I like Passpo's approach of letting one girl sing more than just one line (like Yukki here in Wanted), instead like most groups, who tend to change the singer every sentence or even few words. It makes the songs sound more fluent. Know what I mean? Which doesn't mean, I would like to hear more singing by the other crew members. Still Aipon's and Morishi's singing is more than great.
wattstax
Purser

Postby Grudji » Tue May 20, 2014 3:45 pm

wattstax wrote:
Grudji wrote:Hello ! Well, as a former punk-rock fan, I still love hearing a bunch of electric guitars. /loveyou

Why only "former"?

As soon as I fell into the marvelous world of the sweet idols I stopped to like most of the bands I was listening to. I don't know why. It just... happened. I guess I needed to get over this kind of music to reach something a bit more enthusiastic, even though I still enjoy this genre when I'm in the mood (that is to say quite rarely)

Next Flight is also in my top 10, how did I dare to forget it ?
But my favorite choreography so far is Pretty Lie. I can stare at it for hours without being bored.
Grudji
Air Crew

Postby wattstax » Wed May 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Grudji wrote:As soon as I fell into the marvelous world of the sweet idols I stopped to like most of the bands I was listening to. I don't know why. It just... happened. I guess I needed to get over this kind of music to reach something a bit more enthusiastic

Heh heh, I get your comment about sweet idols, may it be male or female. It just makes music better when it is performed by cute people. I never had this impression of western girl groups though. But after getting to know Passpo I realized, that idol music can be much more than simple Electro Pop.

But the need to get over punk rock? Hm, why should you? It is still great music.
wattstax
Purser

PreviousNext

Return to PASSPO☆ General Discussion