Translating Annya Tweets (and failing)

Discussion about all things PASSPO☆ that doesnt fit the categories above!

Re: Translating Annya Tweets (and failing)

Postby Grudji » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:13 pm

wattstax wrote:140910: Annya-passengers beware: She talks about a boyfriend. Well, according to google :P

#1: @TamaiAnna: ミスタードーナツの店員にすごくかわいい人いた…彼氏いるのかな。
TamaiAnna: The clerk of Mister Donut and cute and had people wonder if there ... boyfriend.

Maybe some people wanted to know if she had a boyfriend ? I hope so.
/dizzy
Grudji
Air Crew

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 14 times

Postby wiru48 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:14 pm

I guess Annya was on Mister Donut and found a girl really cute, and the person in charge of purple asked her if she has a boyfriend
BUT, i guess /what

What do you think? ;)

I think the same wattstax, and about it, she was practicing a lot (so, she is very good on drums, and she was practing a lot, we will expect another band passpo single? or maybe, a PV?)

Ja wir schwören Stein und Bein, auf die Acht vom Shibuya, PASSPO☆ unser Dream-Crew, denn Du bist unser Gruppe!
wiru48
Air Crew

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Postby wattstax » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Grudji, why do you hope, someone ask her if she has a boyfriend? I don't get the connection.

wiru48 wrote:I guess Annya was on Mister Donut and found a girl really cute, and the person in charge of purple asked her if she has a boyfriend
BUT, i guess /what

Wow, this is a possibility I haven't thought of! I considered the clerk a man *whistling*

wiru48 wrote:I think the same wattstax, and about it, she was practicing a lot (so, she is very good on drums, and she was practing a lot, we will expect another band passpo single? or maybe, a PV?)

Why is my name blue?
But yea, I too hope for new "Band Passpo" related releases. Maybe in connection with a new live DVD /loveyou
Question is: How skilled are the other members? Especially Nachu has it tough with her instrument :P
wattstax
Purser

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 23 times

Postby wiru48 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:41 pm

wattstax wrote: Why is my name blue?

Because i forgot how to quote your name D: (now i know) /why
wattstax wrote:But yea, I too hope for new "Band Passpo" related releases. Maybe in connection with a new live DVD /loveyou
Question is: How skilled are the other members? Especially Nachu has it tough with her instrument :P

They need to launch a new DVD SOON. I saw the number of videos containing Passpo a lot @ Youtube, that's the moment to consolidate the passpomania again /go
I wish they will release a new live DVD (AX) and album in Nov-December
So, Annya and Mio are really nice in drum/bass, Sako and Naomin are practicing everyday, Aipon knows piano (and come on Passpo, how about Aipon doing cover songs of the group on piano?), i don't know about Makochan :/
I hope the staff can reconsider a new instrument to Nachu /sync

Ja wir schwören Stein und Bein, auf die Acht vom Shibuya, PASSPO☆ unser Dream-Crew, denn Du bist unser Gruppe!
wiru48
Air Crew

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Postby wattstax » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:00 am

Rather than giving Nachu a new instrument I would prefer it to see Nachu, Yucky and Makochan accompanying Morishi on vocals some more. The rest playing instruments without singing parts.
wattstax
Purser

Postby KalvinET » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:54 pm

I wonder what they have against Nacchu, she has the least screen time, little to none solo vocals, yes, she's the least popular, but didn't it come to their minds, that this may just be their own fault? Not show her: they don't see, they don't know!

I wonder if she really is bad, clumsy, not talented to play instruments or whatever (wonder, since I've never seen it, again, THEY DON'T SHOW), but maybe they should use it as her "Moe character"? She IS the moe type, show it up!!
/table

(I know I have a tendency to like the side characters, in anime as well, Angel Beats, is my favorite Yuri? Kanade? I like those two, but can't be compared to Yui and the least seen of all Yusa. CLANNAD: Nagisa? Kyou? No, Ryou, who doesn't have her own real route!)

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 21 times

Postby wattstax » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Well, this sort of is the case for Yucky, Annya and Naomin as well. The only song Annya has with extensive solo vocals is Beast in you. Otherwise all the mentioned ones + Nachu have thrown in a line only here and there.
COULD be that it is a result of their popularity. But I think that the producers of Passpo rather want strong vocal performances and not like in most idol cases feature every member regardless if their voice fits the song. That is at least my hope. And we have to admit it: Morishi and Aipon are the best in singing, Sacotee has a unique voice colour and the M&M's have the kawaii style, important in idol music.
But when you see them live now you can see, that it is not just the other five singing. I had this impression form their Kokkaido Flight Dvd. With JeJeJeJet it seems they gave more attention to all the members. This is one reason why I hope for a new live dvd.
wattstax
Purser

Postby KalvinET » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:15 pm

Yes, they indeed make all of them fit perfectly, and I also agree that Morishi and Aipon as main vocalists is a good decision.
Just I simply can't vote if others too would be also a good option. Since it's so rare.

I'm still curious about who sings the solo part on Wish on a Star, that's one of my favorite songs, and (again, by their vocalist choosing policy) can't figure out.
Also in WANTED! they change between singers all the time on a part, would be good to see which who's voice there.

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Postby wattstax » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Just watch the Passpo shows from 2014.06.23 and 2014.07.28. The first for Wish on a Star and the second for Kibun wa Saiko Saiko Saiko. Both songs feature a lot of Nachu lines. I posted both vids in Media Storage here.
For Wanted you should try their show from 2014.05.31 @Jam. It's on Youtube too. Just look for 140531 PASSPO☆.
But I think I know which part you mean. It should be the following order: Aipon - Yucky - Naomin - Sako - Morishi - Yucky - Naomin - Aipon. You can see the same pattern on their @Jam show from 2014.08.31. Also on Youtube.

You should get yourself a copy of JeJeJeJet. It also has a live show on it with Wanted. (I know I am evil :P )
wattstax
Purser

Postby KalvinET » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Thanks a lot for all but the:
wattstax wrote:You should get yourself a copy of JeJeJeJet. It also has a live show on it with Wanted. (I know I am evil :P )

YOU'RE A DEMON!

KalvinET wrote:Beautiful Kunixaki!! Me wants one too!! /loveit

My collection is close to get another addition, BUT FREAKIN' POSTAL SERVICE STILL DIDN'T DELIVER IT, GIMME IT NAO! IT'S MY PRECIOUS!!!

JEJEJEJET!! Economy class, sadly missed first press...

Guess what? STILL NOTHING.
Likely lost in the postal service, I hate this country. You can count on the fingers the advantages of living here. One hand. Don't worry if you don't have all 5 fingers, they're not needed.

KalvinET
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to PASSPO☆ General Discussion