Passpo's Discussion Thread

Discussion about all things PASSPO☆ that doesnt fit the categories above!

Re: Passpo's Discussion Thread

Postby KalvinET » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:43 pm

wiru48 wrote:I was talking about the end of the music group, not the friendship.

And I'm referring to both. I don't see the group ending now as well.
Yes, there will be someone missing, but the other 8 ones will be there. I don't see PASSPO ending now.

I just don't know if they will get a new member or keep with 8, but I don't see PASSPO ending so soon.

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 21 times

Postby wattstax » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:56 pm

The fear of a complete disbanding is with me too, though I don't really believe it. The other members are not that much involved in activities outside the group and Aipon for example seems to enjoy her state as idol. Important will be that their Tour Final becomes successful. And of course, that their next release without Makochan will be a success as well.
It will be interesting to see how the group changes, inside as well as outside. I just hope they won't add a new member. Makochan is a huge loss for the group, but the others are strong as well and maybe get more in the focus.
I respect Makochans decision and will continue to support her! Hopefully Passengers of Makoto will continue to support. PASSPO too!!
wattstax
Purser

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 23 times

Postby KalvinET » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:09 pm

wattstax wrote:[...]I just hope they won't add a new member. Makochan is a huge loss for the group, but the others are strong as well and maybe get more in the focus.
I respect Makochans decision and will continue to support her! Hopefully Passengers of Makoto will continue to support. PASSPO too!!

Me too, I think it would be pretty disrespectful to add only 1 member or even 2, no one was added when Mushu left, but with Makoto to be another story... You have to think the girl's feels in these situations. And as they said on JPH!P a new member would feel out of place, it would be like a 1st year student dropping on a 3rd year class and there you go, make friends.

To be really honest, I think they used to focus way too much on Makocchan, she was always on the spotlight and the rest could wait for or if they would be showed. It was unfair, they only made fairly on the beginning (there wasn't such a disparity at all on PASSPO's start), and on Truly PV, maybe they do correctly on lives, but on all other PVs it was too much, and now they are really forced to focus more on the other members, I just hope it won't be like transferring Makocchan's attention to Aipon and Mio only, screw the rest. It's not right this way, it wasn't fair and it won't be if they chose this.

Honestly this can also be weird for her, it's like her friends where less important than her, like the spoiled kid of the bunch. This is me thinking only of course, but I don't think it was a good feeling even for her to be always the center of the attention and at least 6 girls left behind.

Let's see what she will do now for career, honestly it would be utterly damn cute if she became a veterinary, think about adorable Makocchan taking care of adorable puppies /loveit

Wonder if she'll keep on the artistic world or go for a calm life now...

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Postby wiru48 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:56 pm

I'm really surprise. When I read these comments, and remembering the comments about new members when Musshu left, the conclusion is: Passpo is really different about graduation. Without rivality, when you look at h!p groups, 48 groups, avex groups, etc you usually think when some member will graduate: "oh, another graduation, chance to the new members" even the group hasn't trainee system (like us). But about Passpo, we can't imagine a new member dance and sing with the old members.
So all the fans around the world are repeating the same motto: "Will be disrespectful add members now". About it, I thought: If the staff open a 2nd audition, to form a new crew (and maintaining the first), the fans will accept?

(The 2nd crew: Will be 10 members, like the pioneer crew, and they will take flights separately of the 1st crew, and the singles will be divide in 2 opitions: 1 cd, 2 versions of singles, or 2 cds, first class = 1st crew, and business class = 2nd crew)

OR
Call a member from another group, to join. I suggest Kitahara Rie for some reason /what

My opinion: I'll love to see new members challenging and building their way to take-off in the group. The unity (and driving force) in Passpo is the strongest. It's a family like each other group, but in another (truly) level. They grew together, lived their teenage years together, are really friends and stabilized a strong friendship unit in these 5 years. And this point is the new members would try to enter in the unit. it will be hard, obvious. But, "slow and steady wins the race"

Ja wir schwören Stein und Bein, auf die Acht vom Shibuya, PASSPO☆ unser Dream-Crew, denn Du bist unser Gruppe!
wiru48
Air Crew

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Postby Grudji » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:53 pm

KalvinET wrote:I don't see PASSPO ending now.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you ! But I'm more a pessimistic person... because if the things turn bad I'm never surprised, and if hopefully they turn well I'm actually surprised and happy. But I really hope you're right.

KalvinET wrote:To be really honest, I think they used to focus way too much on Makocchan, she was always on the spotlight and the rest could wait for or if they would be showed. It was unfair, they only made fairly on the beginning (there wasn't such a disparity at all on PASSPO's start), and on Truly PV, maybe they do correctly on lives, but on all other PVs it was too much, and now they are really forced to focus more on the other members, I just hope it won't be like transferring Makocchan's attention to Aipon and Mio only, screw the rest. It's not right this way, it wasn't fair and it won't be if they chose this.

I always have felt the same way as well. I like Makocchan but all this attention given to her was way too much. I truly hope they're going to take a new start and give more screen time to all the members, so we can properly enjoy all these cute faces.

@wiru48
I can't decide if I'd be happy or if I'd feel unconcerned about new members or a new sub-unite (let's call it that way.) All I know is that I'd feel weird if they decide to do it just after Makocchan definitely leaves the group. I don't think I'd like it. But in a few months... or a year... I don't know... But from what I've seen of the band, from what I've seen of the staff... I don't think this will happen. I'd like to develop my point but I had a whole week speaking english and right now my brain is a mess.
/table
Grudji
Air Crew

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 14 times

Postby KalvinET » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Grudji wrote:[...] But in a few months... or a year... I don't know... But from what I've seen of the band, from what I've seen of the staff... I don't think this will happen.[...]

I think exactly the same. I could welcome a new girl to PASSPO, just not right after Makocchan leaves. This would be so weird, so "substitute", that it would not work.
I wonder what color she would have, not right to use Mushu's green or Makocchan's pink... People would directly associate this as "Oh, so she's X member's substitute" even after some time. A new color and some time would make her a totally new member, not a substitute, and that's pretty much how things should be done, in case they go with another member.
And I also agree the staff don't think that way, if they think at all I mean... /kill1 I just hope they start thinking if they didn't, and think better if they already did.

KalvinET
Captain

Postby wiru48 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:26 pm

It will be disrespectful if the staff immediately substitute Makochan just after her graduation. Neither the members wants this. Makochan is very important to them, she is more real than just a "member who will graduate"

Ja wir schwören Stein und Bein, auf die Acht vom Shibuya, PASSPO☆ unser Dream-Crew, denn Du bist unser Gruppe!
wiru48
Air Crew

Postby wattstax » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:19 am

So, guys. What are your thoughts about the new uniforms and new member shirts?
http://s.ameblo.jp/passpo-staff/entry-11943044775.html
http://s.ameblo.jp/passpo-staff/entry-11941873823.html
wattstax
Purser

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 23 times

Postby Grudji » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:29 pm

wattstax wrote:So, guys. What are your thoughts about the new uniforms and new member shirts?
http://s.ameblo.jp/passpo-staff/entry-11943044775.html
http://s.ameblo.jp/passpo-staff/entry-11941873823.html

I love them ! (Naomin's one tho haha)
/loveyou
Grudji
Air Crew

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 14 times

Postby wiru48 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:20 am

Did you know guys what font Passpo use for the logo?

wiru48
Air Crew

PreviousNext

Return to PASSPO☆ General Discussion