Passpo's Discussion Thread

Discussion about all things PASSPO☆ that doesnt fit the categories above!

Re: Passpo's Discussion Thread

Postby wiru48 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Actually HAS extras and OkunaKamera! /loveyou /cry /music
So, this video is really AMAZING.

And, besides this, anyone noticed Passpo official channel is publishing more videos than normal? (im so glad btw)

Ja wir schwören Stein und Bein, auf die Acht vom Shibuya, PASSPO☆ unser Dream-Crew, denn Du bist unser Gruppe!
wiru48
Air Crew

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 18 times

Postby iamcrazymike » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:56 am

Some of the videos are getting weird though. I don't understand Japanese, but Naomi looks pretty deranged in this one . . .

iamcrazymike
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 4 times

Postby KalvinET » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:54 pm

She is sometimes kinda... insane, I remember an episode of Shaku Uma that they where discussing something with their coach and she suddenly started screaming pretty much like that. I don't understand what goes inside her mind....

By the way thanks for the report, but don't worry, I'll pretty much daily delete these bots, it's become a habit. I have absolutely no idea why this forum attracts kitchen selling bots, but not only these, game site ones too. Just deleted a huge post in Japanese, was about to translate it and all but when I saw the links it was more than clear.
Sadly I can only ban IPs and that's pretty much useless since one can both use another device, or the most likely, dynamic IP that may block some real user by accident one day. If I could ban e-mails it would probably slow it down but I can't.

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 21 times

Postby iamcrazymike » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:57 pm

New uniforms for the new album?

iamcrazymike
Rookie

Postby KalvinET » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:58 pm

...they look more like waitresses than stewardesses in my opinion.
Trow in the other shots from JPH!P too! I wanna see that puppy eyes Nacchu! /kiss

Wonder what kind of music they'll bring, expecting rockish stuff...

Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!
KalvinET
Captain

Postby wiru48 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:54 pm

The idea is: waitress.
New album is going to be an American restaurant! /what hahahahahaha

So, they performed a new music called "Honey Dish"

Ja wir schwören Stein und Bein, auf die Acht vom Shibuya, PASSPO☆ unser Dream-Crew, denn Du bist unser Gruppe!
wiru48
Air Crew

Postby iamcrazymike » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:56 pm

The only thing I don't understand about the new uniform is why are Yukimi and Naomi the only ones wearing shorts?

Also more pics as requested:

iamcrazymike
Rookie

Postby wiru48 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:30 pm

I don't know why Mio did different patterns... like no sleeves/short sleeves and shorts/skirts...

Guess Naomin and Yukkii are the tallest (Natsumi has 164cm like Naomin too, but her legs are shorter than the red girl). /what

PS: it's cute and sexy.

wiru48
Air Crew

Postby wiru48 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Isn't "news" to me, so I'll put here.

Radio rip of "Honey Dish", the promoted-song of 4th full album "Beef of Chicken?"

Too "teen" for you? /dance4

wiru48
Air Crew

Postby KalvinET » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:11 am

Feels cutie rock style they've been doing recently.
Far, far FAR from WING, but pretty close to Kucha Love, more this one than Candy Room to be honest (they've been talking about this one during the interview part).

I liked, not the best of them all, but liked. Probably will give this Kucha Love weird feeling of (bellow in phases):

1: whoa weird song, but cute and funny, OK.
2: It's actually better than it seems at 1st
3: OK OK I like that!
4: WHOA KUCHA LOVE LOVE ITTT!!!

~somehow like this~

Gotta' hear this in lossless, it gives a whole new feeling to it. Kucha Love is one of those, it's insanely better in FLAC than MP3, so please someone buy that CD and rip it pleeease!!! I already did that with One World (not you Wiru, it will never come or will come when they disband, cause ya know, HUE postal service).

As they've been saying on the interview, seems like the Honey on the name Honey Dish isn't that bee honey, but more like the "my honey/darling" style honey... More in line with their songs than actual food to be honest.

But yes. I still don't get why stewardesses became waitresses.... And now it kinda feels on topic those kitchen selling bots (I see a connection.... Half Life 3 confirmed! Must be it!)

KalvinET
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to PASSPO☆ General Discussion